BUFFALO WALLOW 6K - HARRA CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIP RACE
The 1st race of the HARRA 2014 Spring Series
Saturday, February 22nd, 2014 Houston, Texas
Sponsored by the Houston Harriers
Run the BUFFALO WALLOW at SPOTT PARK, located at Memorial and Waugh Drive. Same park as 2012 and 2013.... Parking is available on Willia St, Waugh Drive, Feagan Drive, and at Chatters Restaurant
Races and Start Time
• 8:00 a.m. — Masters Men & Women (40 years old and older)
• 9:00 a.m. — Open Men & Women
• $16 prior to race-day or $5 for those 19 years of age and under
• $1 discount for HARRA members registering prior to race day
• $20 for all race day registrations
• No refunds
Registration and Packet Pick-up
• USE the attached registration form under the map below
• Mail-in registration by February 8, 2014 to:
Houston Harriers – Buffalo Wallow
P.O. Box 3323, Houston TX 77253-3323
Number pick-up and/or in person registration:
• At Fleet Feet Sports February 20th and February 21st, Noon - 6 p.m. ONLY 2408 Rice Blvd., Houston, TX 77005, 713-520-6353
• Race day registration and chip pick up no later than 45 minutes before your race
Directions and Parking
The race begins at SPOTTS PARK near Memorial and Waugh Drive. Parking is available on Willia St., Waugh Drive, Feagan Street and Chatters Restaurant. Arrive in time to pick up your chip.
Prohibited on the Course
Headphones, animals, bicycles, baby joggers and roller skates.
We will have team competition this year. Teams must be declared (30 minutes before the start of your race),at the sign in table on race day in order for you to be considered for awards. USE the attached registration form under the map below.
Awards will be given out after the 2nd race at 10:00 a.m. for winners in Open Men, Open Women, Masters Men and Masters Women. Age-group awards will be given 3 deep for each male and female in the following age groups: Under 20, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 and over. There will be no duplication of awards. You must run in the age-appropriate race to be eligible for any award.
Results will be posted on site as they become available, and on-line at www.houstonharriers.com and TexasRunnerTriathlete.com.
For more information check www.houstonharriers.com or contact Race Director Jon Warren at email@example.com.
MAP: Spott Park is at Memorial Drive and Waugh(where the old YWCA used to be).